Prevent Check Fraud With “Positive Pay” Service
No matter the size or your business, you are vulnerable to check fraud.
Business check fraud can include:
- Lost or stolen checks
- Duplicate and counterfeit checks (including paychecks)
At Florida Capital Bank, our expert team is ready to help you manage and control your business finances in every situation. Through our “Positive Pay” program we are able to provide you protection against fraud and ensure better control over your working capital.
Securing Your Businesses' Bank Account With Positive Pay
FLCBank’s Positive Pay tool puts you in control by reducing the risk of unauthorized check payments. Through this service you can secure your businesses’ bank accounts by:
Detecting Unusual Activity
Positive Pay allows for you to detect unusual or unauthorized disbursement activity on your accounts.
Positive Pay allows for the transmission of an electronic file of the checks issued to FLCBank be put through an automated comparison with checks presented for payment.
Through our Positive Pay service, FLCBank will send an alert of any non-matching checks to you and allow you to make a payment decision.
Positive Pay allows for you to instruct the bank to either honor a check and to pay it, or dishonor a check and return it.
Other Benefits of Positive Pay
Reduce Your Risk of Loss
With Positive Pay, you can eliminate the chance of losses that comes with unauthorized, lost, duplicate and stolen checks.
Positive Pay allows for reporting options that make workflow and reconciliation efficient for any type or size of business.
Our user-friendly file upload feature makes it easy for you to share information about issued checks with FLCBank.
Exceptions report are available through Business Online Banking and can be sent via email.
Use accounting software to generate a tab-delimited text data file for easy upload.
FLCBank’s Positive Pay Service is made up of three simple steps. They include:
Data file creation
Through your Business Online Banking account, create an online data file. This includes both payee and checking information.
File Review & Exception Report
FLCBank uses the file you upload to verify authenticity when your check is presented for payment. If the information does not match, the check will appear on a daily exceptions report we send to you for review.
Decision to pay
Through Business Online Banking you make the decision to pay or not to pay the items on the exception report. Positive Pay also prevents duplicate checks from being paid.
Other Treasury Management Services Through Florida Capital Bank
At Florida Capital Bank, we offer a number of other leading-edge Treasury Management Services that can help you achieve optimal cash management and simplified accounting. These services include but are not limited to:
Business Online Banking
- Monitor real-time balances and funds transfer activity.
- Access check and deposit transaction images.
- Access online and wire origination and approvals.
Automated Clearing House (ACH) and Wire Transfers
- Easily and securely download your ACH files.
- Initiate and manage online wire transfers, including domestic and international payments (USD currency only)
- Automate your daily cash management decisions by sweeping your funds.
- Link your line of credit to your business checking account and excess checking balances will be applied to the credit account.
Remote Deposit Capture
- Deposit checks electronically and securely from your office.
- Consolidate deposits quickly into your account.
- Click here to learn more about Remote Deposit Capture
- Allow your customers or business partners to send payments directly to your lockbox.
- Minimize debt costs and keep funds available for your business